*Suggestion* Character Boost change

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

*Suggestion* Character Boost change

Postby Volchek » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:51 am

Hi,

I think there have been some oversights with character boosting, and it would be good to address these:

1) Weapon skills remain as they were at the level they were prior to the character boost to 50/60/70. This is a HUGE issue for melee class characters. For example, if I boost a warrior I will need to spend time finding suitable lower level monsters to level all weapon skills known at the time of the boost. This is troublesome, and BORING. I boosted a warrior to level 50, and at level 69 I went back to UnGoro to level all my weapon skills (swords, 2H swords, maces, 2H maces, axes, polearms, and fist weapons) on the elite Stegadons. This took about 1.5 hours and was NOT enjoyable.

2) Flight points need to be updated based on character boost level. It's time consuming (and not FUN) to run around multiple lower level zones just to get flight points. If I boost a character to level 50 I should get all lower level zone flight points and at least some equal to level 50, meaning a flight point in UnGoro and Felwood, but not flight points in Winterspring or Silithus. If I boost to 60 the character should have ALL flight points in Kalimdor and Azeroth. If I boost to 70 the character shoul also get all flight points in Outlands.

3) Known professions should also be boosted to a suitable level based on chosen boost level. If I have a character that has the cooking, first aid, mining, and jewelcrafting professions, they all should be boosted to profession max. For example, if I boost a character to level 60 all of the above professions should be at 300, which is the max skill level before training in Outland.

Regarding #3 I would be willing to pay more in MP's to have this included in the character boost, but numbers 1 and 2 should be included by default.

Thanks,
-Volchek
Volchek

Re: *Suggestion* Character Boost change

Postby Aymelek » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Hello there

Thank you for your suggestion

It will be looked into it
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Suggestion Character Boost change

Postby fillipppyatochckin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Ive moved your suggestion here since SRGW will not have any modern maps. It will focus on the 1914 era.
fillipppyatochckin

Return to Suggestions