Loremaster of Kalimdor

A place to talk about the PVE aspects of Redemption

Loremaster of Kalimdor

Postby smacintyre » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm stuck at 603 / 685
I've searched all over Kalimdor for more quests, but I don't see any (there are a few NPCs with yellow exclamation marks, but no dialog when clicked on)
Any ideas as to the massive amount of missing quests?
smacintyre

Re: Loremaster of Kalimdor

Postby TwEirMAdAInG » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:10 pm

TwEirMAdAInG

Postby stefannel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello.
Some of the quests are started only by some special items :eg: "This item starts up a quest". For example some monsters in Ashenvale drop 3-4 of these things.
Also, some Kalimdor quests start in Easter Kingdoms after which they send you in Kalimdor and some EK quests start in Kalimdor, sending you to EK and back.
stefannel

Postby smacintyre » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:21 am

I got the everquest addon and can see my missing quests. I went to an NPC that had a missing quest. It had the yellow exclimation mark but when I click him the quest text box is empty. It's weird because there's a scrollbar like there should be enough text there to need a scrollbar, but it's blank. I've disabled all addons and deleted my wtf and wdb, but still get blank quest text
smacintyre

Postby TwEirMAdAInG » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:47 am

smacintyre wrote:I got the everquest addon and can see my missing quests. I went to an NPC that had a missing quest. It had the yellow exclimation mark but when I click him the quest text box is empty. It's weird because there's a scrollbar like there should be enough text there to need a scrollbar, but it's blank. I've disabled all addons and deleted my wtf and wdb, but still get blank quest text

You should check what the prerequisites for that quest are on http://www.wow-mania.com/armory and check historical comments on wowhead too.
If you provide your level, faction, class, race and the quest you are looking at I might be able help.
If you suspect a bug, you should consider filing a bug report.
TwEirMAdAInG

Postby David_Curtis77 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:59 am

Hmm thank you for answers, I also was having trouble with quest
David_Curtis77

Return to PVE - Player versus Environment