Gameplay on the server

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Gameplay on the server

Postby LIRIO » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Wanted to put something that confuses me since I created an account in the game (server)
In the case is in the part of the area view of the NCP of the ´ ´ DF ' ' good in most of the times does not work the right way
Hindering gameplay or even fumbling the ´ ´ XP ' ' from new playersGood I do not know in what points the server use of Jobalidade mechanics in its DF
But what I like most about wow and how good it is to do ´ ´ achievement points ' ' but several times I came across some error but so much I want it to solve and also increase the area of view of the NPC so that when player can not jump any NPC mob in the DF
And of course see my precious mission because it's kinda bad complete mission if they make them in the case of fan as I am
In particular the final mission that of veteran of the wrathgate Battle of Undercity has no way to do so gave for complete
And finally thank you for putting in the top server wow 100% no bug if there would never have seen new thing that had in the Wow 3.3.5 my serves that played much is BR lol
LIRIO

Re: Gameplay on the server

Postby Janitor » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Welcome to wow-mania!

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
I could not make sense of any of the sentences above.
The game works, on its vast majority, as it did on 3.3.5a and for those parts where custom content or modifications were added we make sure it does not break the mechanics of the game.
If you have any questions about any aspect of the game you can, at a first instance, try to ask it on world chat. People will be most happy to help. If they are not able to answer you satisfactorily feel free to contact support.

Enjoy the game.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to General Chat