General Support

Multiple problems

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Multiple problems

Postby lukros » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:17 pm

The first time i started the launcher up it went fine, i did everything that was needed and played for a bit, logged into the account and exited after.

Second time i started it up it said connecting and then said "unable to connect, try again later" so i did, 2 hours later, same thing happened...

I tried clearing my cache and... the launcher froze... and it freezes every time i try and clear it.

Went to look if the file that i was suppose to check wasn't "Read only" and it was checked... i unchecked it and applied, exited. I then opened the properties of the file again only for it to be checked again... i tried multiple times and every time it just checks it again.

I don't know how to fix any of this, hopefully one of you can help me. :|
lukros

Re: Multiple problems

Postby Psygoa » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:57 am

Hello Lukros

I think you are using an proxy or vpn to connect to the internet
Those connections are not accepted for Wow-Mania
You can try to acces without them
If you still keep problems to connect then contact the support there they can assist you with it

Email: Support@wow-mania.com

Kind regards
GM Psygoa
Psygoa
Game Master

Postby lukros » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Thank you. i wasn't using one but it fixed itself when i restarted the computer. The day after aka today so it's fine now.
lukros

Postby Gagena » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 pm

Delete cache and wtf folder
Gagena

Return to Support