Vote Token Increase

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Vote Token Increase

Postby Bartok » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 pm

I just thought I'd make the suggestion of increasing the number of vote tokens you get per vote. I'm not sure if you changed this a while back but I remember a while ago we used to get 12-14 per day that we voted. Now it seems like we only get 5 each day. This might be based off of weekend 2x vote rewards or something but adding a few more websites that we could vote on would be nice. It also might help get the server population up. Just a thought.
Bartok

Re: Vote Token Increase

Postby Metaxa » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Bartok wrote:I just thought I'd make the suggestion of increasing the number of vote tokens you get per vote.

Thank you for your suggestion.

As we appreciate the fact that players vote for the server, the Vote Tokens are free and a reward for those who vote.
I'm not sure what to think about your request for more free stuff tbh...But we are not going to increase the Vote Tokens per vote.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Bartok » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Yeah I understand Metaxa, it just seems like we used to get more. I could have sworn that we used to get 14 a day, that was the maximum that i remember receiving for one day of voting. Is it double vote points per weekend?
Bartok

Postby vikingjunior » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Bartok wrote:Yeah I understand Metaxa, it just seems like we used to get more. I could have sworn that we used to get 14 a day, that was the maximum that i remember receiving for one day of voting. Is it double vote points per weekend?

Yes, in the weekend,just like your xp, the vote tokens also double up
vikingjunior

Return to Suggestions