General Support

Transferring MPs between characters on the same account

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Transferring MPs between characters on the same account

Postby Widghet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:20 am

I posted the question on an existing thread 2 weeks ago and didn't get any sort or response so I thought maybe starting a new thread will help.

The previous thread had a link to what was listed as a means to move MP between characters on an account. The link however was dead. The page it brought you to say it wasn't working. So I post my question here:

Now that the MPs are an in-game item in your inventory, it the intent to make it account bound, and therefore allowed to be mailed between characters on the same account, the same way that Vote Tokens are?

If not, then I ask where on the website can I do to move MPs between characters? Or is this just not possible at this time?

Thank you for any help provided.
Widghet

Re: Transferring MPs between characters on the same account

Postby Metaxa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 am

Hi,

Maniac Points are accountbound so you are able to mail them between characters on the same account.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Afterdark » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:52 am

To add you will need to use the Mania Launcher . You will also need to delete you cache . After that you can just use the mail to transfer Mania, Vote, and VIP tokens . I think the reason you didn't get a response off your 1st thread . Is because their's has already been threads on this topic
Afterdark

Postby Widghet » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 am

ok thank you for the response. I tried mailing it and it wouldn't let it go. I will try deleting the cache as instructed. I always use the launcher.

Thank you again for your time.
Widghet

Return to Support