General Support

Cannot get in.

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Cannot get in.

Postby jlukes114 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Downloaded the game client, unchecked my realmlist of "Read Only" and made an account on this forum and the main site. My Launcher works and says WoW-Mania but I cannot click the play button. When I launch the game from the "WoW" file directly I get in, accept the terms and when I try to login with the password and user that I registered with it says invalid username and password, but I login here with no issues. Any ideas? Thank you.
jlukes114

Re: Cannot get in.

Postby Vousalan » Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 am

jlukes114 wrote:Downloaded the game client, unchecked my realmlist of "Read Only" and made an account on this forum and the main site. My Launcher works and says WoW-Mania but I cannot click the play button. When I launch the game from the "WoW" file directly I get in, accept the terms and when I try to login with the password and user that I registered with it says invalid username and password, but I login here with no issues. Any ideas? Thank you.

Hello,

Run the launcher as admin to make sure that it updates to the current version, your going to want to use the launcher to play the game each time. And also when you log into game make sure that you are using the user name and password that you created on the wow-mania website and not the forum user name and password.

GM Vousalan!
Thank you,
Game Master Vousalan
Vousalan
Game Master

Re: Cannot get in.

Postby Janitor » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 am

Send an email to support@wow-mania.com or contact us on Skype (wow-mania.com).
We will help you there.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to Support