Herbs and blizz-like

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Herbs and blizz-like

Postby Pitmaster » Sat May 05, 2018 9:33 am

Hi there all, this server is blizz-like..... Bur I have now chosen an alchemist as profession and I noticed that the herbs are not blizz-like. Far less herbs. Why?

Pit
Pitmaster

Re: Herbs and blizz-like

Postby TheGr8Wizard » Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Pit,
I am not a admin here - Just a player like yourself - However I have not had and problem leveling my alch. While wowmania is not Blizzard. It is and awesome service. Give Leveling your Alch a try. I think you find it not that hard.

Good Luch and happy questing.
TheGr8Wizard
TheGr8Wizard

Postby Pitmaster » Sat May 05, 2018 2:23 pm

I am allready 450 on Alch. But it is for instance difficult to herb goldclover.

Pit
Pitmaster

Postby Pitmaster » Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm

TheGr8Wizard wrote:Pit,
I am not a admin here - Just a player like yourself - However I have not had and problem leveling my alch. While wowmania is not Blizzard. It is and awesome service. Give Leveling your Alch a try. I think you find it not that hard.

Good Luch and happy questing.
TheGr8Wizard

Your right, i like the way the server is set up and handled, great work. Leveling alchemy is not difficult. The only thing here is that the commercial for this server is speaking of "a blizzlike" server. I hope that i have helped to get a small step closer to that "blizzlike". Because it is rather easy for a gm to add a few nodes. And so make this server a bit more "blizzlike".

For me the playing would be a bit nicer with some more herbs.

Pit
Pitmaster

Return to General Chat