No double XP for x1 XP characters

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

No double XP for x1 XP characters

Postby Nithavela » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:28 am

Hello!

I would request that characters that have their XP gain set to x1 do not gain double XP during weekends or can at least opt out of them. If the players of those characters wanted double XP, they could just double them manually. At least for me, this feature is problematic because I enjoy leveling through the old content and the double XP basically cut my playtime in half, which means that I won't play during weekends. I don't think that this is the intended outcome.

I appreciate the leveling help and might participate in the future, but for now I just want to enjoy slowly leveling up.

best regards
Nithavela

Re: No double XP for x1 XP characters

Postby Metaxa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:57 am

Hi,

We offer double XP weekends for the majority of the server population. Unfortunately we don't offer the option to disable it.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Nithavela » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:26 am

And there is no chance to introduce the feature to disable double XP in the future, or perhaps offer xp rates of 0.5?
Nithavela

Postby Janitor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:30 am

Please go to the Welcome NPCs at the starting zones or at the mall and set your XP to x1.
Unfortunately, the weekends will still be double XP. In that case, you have 2 options, either lock your XP at the Experience NPC in most capitals or just don't play Saturday and Sunday.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to Suggestions