General Support

Excuse me please... but what the hell!

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Excuse me please... but what the hell!

Postby Ramon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 am

Hello Goodnight.
I hope that some member of the staff of the game has at least the attention of answering me since not even by email I had an answer, 2 weeks ago I had a problem with a purchase error with maniac points and the proposed solution was that they were going to take the article that I bought in the wrong way and that I would be reimbursed the maniac points to which only I removed the items I bought wrong and did not reimburse me absolutely nothing.
Is this the way to treat dedicated players who vote daily for the server?
I understand that it was my fault for not reading completely or investigating on my own but at the time I was notified by email that the refund was going to be made and the purchased items were taken from my account, you are responsible to refund me.
I never had a prepotent or negative attitude the times I spoke with a member of staff how to be treated in this way, I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for a refund.
I hope you can give me a resolution to this.
Ramon

Re: Excuse me please... but what the hell!

Postby Janitor » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 am

As I have told you I have added the MP to the char you specified.
Next time you complain about a private matter in public I will personally ban your account.
Especially when we do not have ANY responsibility to cover for players stupidity.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to Support