Low level dungeon maps

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Low level dungeon maps

Postby Nemanja » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 am

This has been on my mind for quite a while now. I think players would have much, much eaiser time doing dungeons with actual maps. I've noticed they do not exist at the moment since I've started a month ago. Why am I suggesting this? - As you know, low level player pool is not that large, hence dungeons are not happening every 5 to 10 minutes. It makes them kinda "rare", plus many people haven't experienced low level dungeons, neither did I. I had groups who didn't know pathing, where do go, nothing. It really makes things a bit harder than they would usually be. Classic dungeons, TBC dungeons as well if I' right.

Tell me what you think of this, any comment is acceptable.
Thank you for taking time to read this and share your opinion with me.

With regards,
Dudley
"Words are in my not so humble opinion our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Nemanja

Re: Low level dungeon maps

Postby glass2terr82 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 pm

you can use Atlas- an add-on that includes detailed maps for every instance in the game. Use the one for 3.3.5
glass2terr82

Re: Low level dungeon maps

Postby freddytsjlv » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:34 am

I agree that this should be there without an addon :) Hopefully the Gms can think about it just to make the world a better place
Making money is all that matters. TSJ [BankingClan]
freddytsjlv

Return to Suggestions