arena pvp

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

arena pvp

Postby Exhaustakahotsause » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Ive read krypta's topic we want to play for the pvp without rewards!! but we cant cuz the server must grow and we all want that. thats why new players need a reason to play pvp so we all can have fun ! i personnaly can't have fun ! if nobody que's there are upcoming changes wich are very nice its not all negative. there coming 1 pvp token for winner and 0 for loser. u can buy proffesionboost with with pvp tokens and i geuss mount and stuff. now everybody has a reason to play arena except the new players ( 80 ). So in order to play without rewards the server need to grow wich will happen but for now u can make it active due a little rewards for the new 80's .. the system before had 55 active arena teams now it has 3 or 4 who are not 24/7 online. so with the new system is great only 1 flaw people who participate in arena with bad gear get nothing and when giving a little something u will make everybody happy. i hope u see we all fell in love with this server lets make it great i will vote for u everyday.
Exhaustakahotsause

Re: arena pvp

Postby Zinran » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:12 pm

I have to agree Exhaust on this one. I told this same on Discord channel, but I put it here also. The direction is better now with pvp-token added and improved, but I really think the less geared and inexperienced players could use some encouragement to keep fighting in arena. So some sort of small prize for participating might help. Ii could be like 1 pvp-token for every 3 or maybe 5 games played (win or lose) or something, but some sort of small reward for competing in arena.
This is just one idea. It´s a prize, but not good enough that you shall be farming arena and intentionally losing just because of that reward.
Myself, I don´t need those additional rewards to be happy playing arena, but I do need more opponents to compete against.

Btw. Big plus for arena spectator mode! I like it and it will be even better when we get more teams and different teams playing arena.

Cheers!
Zinran

Postby Metaxa » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Are you saying that out of 55 dedicated PvP arena teams, 51 teams stopped playing what they love to play because the free MP for a loss got removed?

If so, we were rewarding 51 teams with MP to create a faster que for 3 or 4 teams.

You can't force people to play PvP, they like it or they don't. Hence the 51 teams that left when the MP got removed.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see 50% of the population playing Arena because they love it, but that is just not the case.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Exhaustakahotsause » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 pm

U cant force people to play arena. play what u want at free will.
Plus i am not saying 51 team played for the mp and that u give 51 team mp for the 4 teams that love arenas.

What about the activity then and now? shouldn't we remain the same activity in a non farming rewards way? what about that?

I hope rewards dissapear completely when the time is right but my feelings say the time is not right.

What my goal is .That we can play arena for all not only the geared peopl and that everybody plays it for love and also yes for a very small prize to keep the activity flowing .If you're an fresh 80 i think u deserve a little prize! untill the time is right and the time is right when u dont need rewards for an active arena.

Exhaust.
Exhaustakahotsause

Return to Suggestions