I want help before I’m gone.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
ANGELSXXXFALL

I want help before I’m gone.

Post by ANGELSXXXFALL » Sun May 03, 2020 1:04 pm

So go ahead poke fun but imma leave this here cause I’m sick of this shit.

Kewanis, (my wife) and myself don’t play wow often, it’s a game we enjoy to play from time to time but are sick of you pvp sick SoB’s

Leveling and such but you ignorant little shits just HAVE to abuse shit to force people into pvp.

It’s one thing if you killed us once or twice but you kept murdering our level 70 units for no reason when all we were trying to do was the arena in ZD.

Two hoard DKs and the one that took it too far was Trailortrash. Another was in the group in full relentless gear but didn’t catch his name.

Why am I complaining?

You shit heads Killed my wife on her toon so much that she literally quit wow. We purposely join non pvp servers for a reason and you just HAD to be an asshole.

You f****** have to be a limp dick all the time?

Seriously hope someday some one farms you dumb asses to the point you can’t play at all.

Call her thin skinned w/e but we hate pvp and you fucking assholes keep forcing us into doing shit we don’t want nothing to do with. We aren’t even level 80 yet!!

Metaxa
Game Master

Re: I want help before I’m gone.

Post by Metaxa » Sun May 03, 2020 5:11 pm

Hi,

We regret that you and your wife had a bad experience.
If you are not into PvP at all, I can imagine this was disappointing. Unfortunately there are a few PvP zones. Outside those zones there's no possibility to get attacked by the other faction, unless you are still flagged.

According to rule 11 of our server rules, no one should spoil the amusement of another player. Killing once is fine, this is part of the game. Killling another time, fine. But whenever a player ruins the game for another player by camping players or npc's, we, as staff, will act.

All it takes is an ingame ticket.

I hope this cleared some things up.

Have a great day,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Head Gamemaster WoW Mania servers