Get to know your favorite GM

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
METAXA

Get to know your favorite GM

Post by METAXA » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:19 pm

An idea sparked to share a bit of us with you. Here you can post questions and we might reply to them! We'll also update this main post with a short bio of us so do check-in to see if any new GM posted secrets :)

DR. JAN ITOR
I am by far the oldest in the group :) I am now based in the UK after passages by US, France and Brazil. I have been a software engineer for over 20 years. Playing and hacking Warcraft for about 10. Love watching Sci-Fi, reading, swimming and teaching. I hate trolls and trouble makers. By the way the only other game I play other than WoW is GTA. Me gusta Pistachio ice cream.

AYMELEK
Hi!

BENVOLIO
Hi!

BRONTES
Hi guys! GM Brontus here and i'm born and raised in the Netherlands and live together with my girlfriend, daughter and my cat. In my dailey worklife i'm a Multimedia Designer and doing this for about 15 years now. In the hours i'm free you can find me in the gym pushing some weight and ofcourse playing here at wow-mania! Also I am addicted to movies, series and music. Can't live without those :D Cheers guys!

DIVIGRAC
Hi!

FAIRWINDS
Hi everyone! Fairwinds here. I am from the central US TZ. I am a former US Marine who first started playing this game when I was deployed to Japan in 2005. I work as an automotive mechanic by day and by night I am one of your GMs. I enjoy anything Sci-Fi related with my favorites including Star Trek, Star Wars, and The Expanse.
Most importantly, favorite ice cream is Chocolate chip Cherry.

METAXA
Hi!

OSYRIS
Hi!

PSYGOA
My name is PSYGOA. I.ve been playing this game almost 14 year. I am a mom of 2 sons and played the game with them. My favourite music is psy/goa trance and love the festivals. I am an art painter and help with decoration and building on festivals. I am addictet to coffee and my favourite icecream is wallnut.

VOUSALAN
Hi!

ZINIUS
Hi all, My name is Zinius, I have many hobbies but ofc gaming is my top pass time, dog training is a passion of mine, cooking, baking and bushcraft.
nothing better than going in the mountains with a rucksack and a firesteal, making fire and fishing these lovely waters for your supper :)

AYMELEK

Re: Get to know your favorite GM

Post by AYMELEK » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:31 am

Know our GM's :)