New Player Happy for some tip and ideas and help?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
VIKTORSUNDIN92

New Player Happy for some tip and ideas and help?

Post by VIKTORSUNDIN92 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:23 am

Hello sorry i am a new player to Wow i have some q/a

i am verry happy if you take the time to explaine tnx

1 - How can i increase the red bar under health bar? is there something that i can eat or get from enemys?

2- do i need to play qest in 123 stages or can i do them in the order i want or need i to follow some steps?

3 - i am on the Gold Dust mission and when i get into the gave i get killed instant are my level to low or need i do some other missions first?

4 I have select the Normal Realm and i dont see soo many players is RP better to select or how do i make some friends?

Last edited by VIKTORSUNDIN92 on Sat May 02, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ACIDRAIN16

Re: New Player How can i increase the red bar under health bar?

Post by ACIDRAIN16 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Henlo,

First, welcome to the server ^^
To your questions,
1., That thing under your health is the rage bar, i assume you play warrior ^^ The max rage u can achieve is 100, u have (or will have) a few talents that can help you during fight to get enough rage, these are:
- Charge
- Shield Specialization (warrior) (Protection talent tree, tier 1) can generate 2 rage every time the warrior blocks.
- Unbridled Wrath (Fury talent tree, tier 2) allows additional rage generation per hit. With 5 talent points invested, it yields a 40% chance to add an additional point of rage on normal attacks only (correction - this % is adjusted for weapon speed, and is no longer a flat %. I can't find solid data on the exact formula, but it seems likely the 40% is normalised around a 2.2s swing speed).
- Bloodrage (Protection ability tree, level 10) generates 20 rage on use and another 1 rage per second for 10 seconds, to a total of 20 rage. It also removes a flat 7% of your health. The amount of rage generated on use can be increased by 3/6 with investment of 1/2 points in Improved Bloodrage (Protection talent tree, tier 1).
- Anger Management (Arms talent tree, tier 3) generates 1 rage per 3 seconds. Before the patch 2.0 the tooltip claimed it reduced rage decay out of combat by 30%, but it was always generating rage in combat since day one (most likely due to a bug that was nontrivial to fix) and the tooltip was just clarified to reflect the real use of the talent.
- Berserker Rage (Fury ability tree, level 32) increases the rage generated by being hit for a short duration (10 seconds). Can also generate 10 rage on use with investment in Improved Berserker Rage (Protection talent tree, tier 6).
You can also drink potions, or there are some buffs that generate rage.

2., You can play quests i whatever order you'd like to.

3., You can check in the quest log if a quest is too high for you (click L) if the quest is written in red, it's too difficult for you (if you don't see colors, you can go to interface, objects)

4., Most players are 70+ and are in Dalaran, but You can make some friends in the capitals (Stormwind, Orgrimmar), there are always a few people chilling around there

VIKTORSUNDIN92

Post by VIKTORSUNDIN92 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm

Tnx for answer and the help but i have some more i need to know when i kill a taget or animal or something in a game i get some weapons and there name as damage 14-15 and damage 2-10 and when i doing some mission i get to chose some weapons or armor what is best mission armor and weapons that i can chose or weapon and armor from AI animals in game ???

kuurtjes

Post by kuurtjes » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:16 pm

VIKTORSUNDIN92 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm
Tnx for answer and the help but i have some more i need to know when i kill a taget or animal or something in a game i get some weapons and there name as damage 14-15 and damage 2-10 and when i doing some mission i get to chose some weapons or armor what is best mission armor and weapons that i can chose or weapon and armor from AI animals in game ???
Depends on the item. While leveling most of the quest rewards will be fine to continue leveling up. Just look at what item you have and which is best.

When you reach max level you'll start getting items from raids (big boss fights with 10/25 people) and by buying them from vendors or other players.

VIKTORSUNDIN92

Post by VIKTORSUNDIN92 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 pm

what classes should i select in game? night elf is good?

i want magic not warrior what is best? for new players?

and what is factions and Raids?

How to unlock diffrent Spells? or do i get some basic in the start of the game?

how do i increase stamina? and health bar during fight ? i normaly run from the fight when i get low health is that good?

what is airlooms? or what it called?

i have read wiki but i have a hard time to understand =/ and guilds? can i join and get friends or do i need to wait for friend reqest?

i am a new player sorry for the time tnx

maynaymis1

Re: New Player Happy for some tip and ideas and help?

Post by maynaymis1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 pm

brother, why don't you try playing and learning it/ enjoying it? Don't ask us what to do, you're free to do whatever you want! Search google, believe me every question about world of warcraft is already answered on the internet xD Do whatever you enjoy, die, respawn, create a new character if you dont like the current one. It's a game!