Getting disconnected while playing

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
STEFAN9DUTOIT

Getting disconnected while playing

Post by STEFAN9DUTOIT » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Hi,

I've been having some connections issues since this past weekend where the server keeps on disconnecting me and it is now getting very annoying. I've never had this issue before and it only started this past weekend. I've even now re-downloaded the client from the Wow-Mania website and still it is happening where I login and play 2-3 minutes and then gets disconnected. It also seems to be intermittent as when I start to complain on the world chat then after 2 or so logins, all of a sudden everything is fine and then I'm not experiencing any disconnects.

I've even deleted the cache and restarted my machine but still it is happening. Please can someone check on the server why is it keeping on kicking me.

Hope this can get resolved as I really enjoy playing on this server and I do not wish to cancel my subscription because of this issue.

Thanks

STEFAN9DUTOIT

Re: Getting disconnected while playing

Post by STEFAN9DUTOIT » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Hi,

This issue I had was when using patch 2.5.5b. But since I'm now using patch 2.6.0, which was released yesterday, I'm not getting any disconnect problems anymore.