Old gamer, new to WoW.

Hey, feel like introducing yourself? Why don't you do it in here. We would love to hear more about you!

Old gamer, new to WoW.

Postby selfcare » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Hey everyone longtime gamer of the rpg genre here. Spent a lot of hours with Skyrim, the Final Fantasy series and Marvel Heroes. Also played a lot of DoTA 1 and 2, Frozen Throne, and a bunch of other blizzard games, however this will be the first time I'll be playing this game surprisingly. Not a master by any means, just wanna immerse myself in the game. So what should I expect, or what things should I know beforehand now that I'm entering a new gaming adventure with WoW? :D
selfcare

Re: Old gamer, new to WoW.

Postby Gantor2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Much of the lore plays part in a greater understanding of what happens in wow and sometimes just silly explanations. With this server you can choose to either make it the original grind or make it easier on yourself with the bonus XP. Assuming you complete every quest in each zone or at least most of them, you wont need to really grind at all. To help questing, there are wiki's for each expansion on the web to help with location and where to travel for each level bracket. Have fun!
Gantor2

Return to Introductions