General Support

Having trouble with account

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Having trouble with account

Postby Sh1fTxBr3aKeR » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 am

Hey, I'm having trouble connecting to the game. I can login to "wow-mania.com" with no problem, but when I try to login to game I get a message saying "The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password."

I've tried running the launcher as admin, checked "realmlist.wtf" file, redownloading the game again from torrent file, nothing seemed to worked. Last thing I ended up trying was logging into my bro's account and strangely enough, it logged in just fine, so I don't know what's happened with my account.
Sh1fTxBr3aKeR

Re: Having trouble with account

Postby Poxpoone » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Have you made an account on the forum only, or the website itself as well?
The two accounts are separate. In order to login to wow-mania.com and the WoW Launcher itself you need to register an account on WoW-Mania.com here: https://wow-mania.com/regterms.
Poxpoone

Postby Sh1fTxBr3aKeR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Hey Poxpoone,
I was already aware the two accounts were different, but thanks for mentioning it if I hadn't known this. I made my account on the website itself, was working fine last year when I was last on, but I've not been back until recently. I can still login on "wow-mania.com" just fine, but not on the launcher.
Sh1fTxBr3aKeR

Postby Saintz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Greetings Sh1ft!

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the WoW-Mania Client/Launcher.
(current version: 2.2.9)

If you are already fully up to date and still having trouble connecting; Try to see if resetting your account password on the website. Then try to log in with the new one.

That should hopefully solve your issue. If not, let me know and we can go from there. :)

Sincerely,
Game Master Saintz
Saintz
Game Master

Postby Sh1fTxBr3aKeR » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Hey Saintz,
Yes, I'm using the latest version of WoW-Mania (version 2.2.9). I've also tried resetting my password before making this topic, I still get the same message.
Sh1fTxBr3aKeR

Postby Saintz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Please send me a message here on the forums with your account name. We can go from there. :)

Sincerely,
Game Master Saintz
Saintz
Game Master

Return to Support