Hey there

Hey, feel like introducing yourself? Why don't you do it in here. We would love to hear more about you!

Hey there

Postby Phurian » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Hi there. I`m Kevin. I`m brand new to WoW Mania. It seems like a great server from what I have seen on reviews on youtube and posts from people. I decided to try it out for myself as of today.

My experience in wow.. I played from vanilla to vicious season in cataclysm. It is irrelevant I think now, but I achieved r1 3x on retail as a hunter back in 3 different seasons s7, s8, and s9. My highest rating ever achieved is 2950 U.S. in 3`s. I haven`t played this game since 2009-2011 era so i`m beyond rusty.

If you have any suggestions on what faction I should start playing as feel free to give your advice. I Haven`t decided on a character name yet due to not knowing which faction is best.

P.S. I hate people with negativity.. I like chill games, always have, the mindset and positiveness with synergy I had with old team mates was something to remember. Look forward to playing and making friends with many of you on WoW Mania! :D 8-)
Last edited by Phurian on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phurian

Re: Hey there

Postby Psygoa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello Phurian

Welcome to the Wow-Mania server

Gamemaster Psygoa
Psygoa
Game Master

Postby Janitor » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Hi Phurian,
Welcome to wow-mania!
I am sure you will enjoy playing here.
As for best faction, there isn't one. The server is quite well-balanced and the ratio is pretty much 1:1 give or take 5%.
Go for what you enjoy most.

Make sure you join our world chat by typing "/join world".

Enjoy!
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Phurian » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Psygoa wrote:Hello Phurian

Welcome to the Wow-Mania server

Gamemaster Psygoa

Thank you very much, Gamemaster Psygoa!
Phurian

Postby Phurian » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Janitor wrote:Hi Phurian,
Welcome to wow-mania!
I am sure you will enjoy playing here.
As for best faction, there isn't one. The server is quite well-balanced and the ratio is pretty much 1:1 give or take 5%.
Go for what you enjoy most.

Make sure you join our world chat by typing "/join world".

Enjoy!

I`m sure I will as well!
I`m pretty much both factions 50/50 so if anyone is willing to take me on either side i`ll just make a toon on that specific faction.
I always been a horde player, but I don`t dislike alliance either, I played nightelf a good bit for counter comps like lsd and lsp to meld potential burst setups. I love orc/troll for the passive reduction of stun racial and the troll for berserking 20% haste combined with rapid fire so amazing.
Appreciate the warm welcome Janitor! I might have some questions later on, is there anyway to contact you directly? :)
Phurian

Postby Vousalan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello Phurian,

Welcome to wow-mania!!!

Just as Janitor said both factions are pretty well balanced. It's more of what you want to play. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and have fun.

Game Master Vousalan!
Thank you,
Game Master Vousalan
Vousalan
Game Master

Postby Phurian » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Vousalan wrote:Hello Phurian,

Welcome to wow-mania!!!

Just as Janitor said both factions are pretty well balanced. It's more of what you want to play. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and have fun.

Game Master Vousalan!

I decided to roll horde for now as a start. Name is Phurian.
Phurian

Postby tonymark » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Phurian wrote:Hi there. I`m Kevin. I`m brand new to WoW Mania. It seems like a great server from what I have seen on reviews on youtube and posts from people. I decided to try it out for myself as of today.

My experience in wow.. I played from vanilla to vicious season in cataclysm. It is irrelevant I think now, but I achieved r1 3x on retail as a hunter back in 3 different seasons s7, s8, and s9. My highest rating ever achieved is 2950 U.S. in 3`s. I haven`t played this game since 2009-2011 era so i`m beyond rusty.

If you have any suggestions on what faction I should start playing
mecca bingo £5 free play 2018 as feel free to give your advice. I Haven`t decided on a character name yet due to not knowing which faction is best.

P.S. I hate people with negativity.. I like chill games, always have, the mindset and positiveness with synergy I had with old team mates was something to remember. Look forward to playing and making friends with many of you on WoW Mania!
:D 8-)

Hi, I'm a newbie here, so nice to be a part of such cool community :)
Last edited by tonymark on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest pleasure of life is love. Euripides
tonymark

Postby Saintz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Phurian wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie here, so nice to be a part of such cool community :)

Hello Phurian!

Welcome to WoW-Mania!!! :D
I'm glad you are enjoying your time playing with us! :)
See you in game!

Best regards,
Game Master Saintz
Saintz
Game Master

Return to Introductions