Frost Emblem Meteorite Crystal

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Frost Emblem Meteorite Crystal

Postby Bartok » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:55 pm

As we all know Ulduar on this server is currently a mess, there are bugs all over the place and its a real shame as it was my favourite raid of WotLk. The main issue I am having is that One of my Best in Slot trinkets (Meteorite Crystal) drops from Algalon the Observer in 10 man and you have to do all the previous keepers on hard mode. To even get past leviathan with a group is sort of impressive since no one wants to stay after they do the weekly to try and kill some badly bugged bosses on hard mode.
Since I can't get Meteorite Crystal any other way than doing the boss fight and the only way to get it is by buying it through the store, can we please have the option to allow us to buy it for Emblems of Frost. It could even be like a hundred emblems of Frost but currently I don't have anyway that I can get this trinket and it isn't fair that Ulduar is in disarray with no end to fixing it cause no one needs gear from it.
This is my suggestion to fixing the fact that some items can't be gotten from Ulduar is that you guys can offer them at the frost vendor for emblems of frost. I'd appreciate any feedback that you guys have.
Bartok

Re: Frost Emblem Meteorite Crystal

Postby Metaxa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 am

Bartok wrote:As we all know Ulduar on this server is currently a mess, there are bugs all over the place and its a real shame as it was my favourite raid of WotLk.

There are still issues in Ulduar, that's why our devs are working day and night on it to fix it :) ALL bosses are doable, so no need to bash the server.

Bartok wrote:To even get past leviathan with a group is sort of impressive since no one wants to stay after they do the weekly to try and kill some badly bugged bosses on hard mode.

You can follow progression here:https://github.com/WoWManiaUK/Redemption/issues
It would help a lot if you post details, it will be fixed faster.

Bartok wrote: This is my suggestion to fixing the fact that some items can't be gotten from Ulduar is that you guys can offer them at the frost vendor for emblems of frost. I'd appreciate any feedback that you guys have.

Offering loot another way is not how we "solve" things. We ARE working on Ulduar and it will be fixed. Detailed posts about issues on Github wil speed up things.

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Janitor » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:45 pm

I would, before posting statements like this, get my facts straight and up to date.
This is borderline trolling since as Metaxa said, all bosses are doable.
I advise you to either log any actual issue you find on GitHub so it can actually be fixed (if confirmed) or keep your speculations private as posts like this do not reflect the actual situation and may give the wrong idea to players that bother reading it past the first sentence.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Bartok » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:29 am

I was not at all trying to bash the server I understand that you are all working hard to fix the issues inside Ulduar. But there are bugs on the server and Ulduar has quite a few. I mean you are saying that the bosses are doable, but there are also bugs associated with them. My issue is that trying to get a guild run together to get 1 item for one person in the raid is extremely unlikely especially since you have to do all the bosses on hard mode.

I really don't see how you think I was trolling with this, I have posted issues on github and seen that you guys are actively working to fix them. It was merely a suggestion to try and give other paladin healers the opportunity to get one of their best in slot trinkets. Everyone on the server at least on horde side that I have seen with Meteorite Crystal has gotten it by buying it for 30 USD from the website store. So it was just am option to try and make it attainable for other paladins.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way I was only trying to help.
Bartok

Postby Janitor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 am

We have at least one guild doing Ulduar weekly and reporting issues as they progress.
Maybe you should join them.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Bartok » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 am

I have posted the issues I found today on Github. My guild ran the raid for about 5 hours and made it up to Thorim. I did my best to make detailed posts about what we encountered. Since there were more than one issue with some of the bosses I grouped them together so that 1 post was for one boss. One of the posts has already been closed since I didn't have the facts right when it came to Kologarn, which is fine. I sincerely hope that you do take the other posts seriously as there were a couple bugs for each boss especially Hodir. If you have any feedback on how you want me to handle the Github posts in the future you can message me here. or on the posts that I made.
Bartok

Postby Metaxa » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 am

Thanks Bartok!

Appreciated!

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Return to Suggestions