TMOG information

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
GRODOS

TMOG information

Post by GRODOS » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi, I was wondering if there might be some more TMOG options in the future regarding DRUID class, primarily asking about TREE and BIRD forms? There are several BEAR and CAT TMOG options if I remember correctly and only one TREE option and NONE BIRD options.
Thanks

KITZUNU

Re: TMOG information

Post by KITZUNU » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:27 am

Hello,

You are correct in that there are no Boomkin forms, it can be looked into if something similar for them can be implemented.

Thank you,
Regards,
Developer Kitzunu

Banned for no reason :shrug:

GRODOS

Post by GRODOS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am

Hi and thanks for quick reply.
Several more forms would be appreciated for us who really like to TMOG our toons. There aren't any Boomkin forms as well, you're right, I overlooked it. If something adequate can be implemented I think every TMOG enthusiast would very much appreciate it. Also, increasing number of forms for existing TMOG options, like TREE for example as there is only one atm. And flying form would be very much welcomed as I'm sure that there is not single druid that uses any other flying mount than bird morph option unless flying Azeroth (and you already said bird morph will never fly in Azeroth). Sooo, TMOG for BIRD would be awesome. You may have noticed that I'm pushing TREE and BIRD. That's because I'm usually healer on my toons :)

Thanks and have a nice day

KITZUNU

Post by KITZUNU » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Hello,

For anything like that to be possible, it would require that the models are present on Retail WoW and correct me if I am wrong but I do not think there is another tree form other than the two we have.

Kind Regards,
Developer Kitzunu

Banned for no reason :shrug:

SLANIAXX

Post by SLANIAXX » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:21 pm

There is the Astral form for Boomkin, which I know many would like :) so a thumbs up from me for that!
Starweaver/UwUwU