General Support

Starting items not in inventory!

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Starting items not in inventory!

Postby MikeSol99 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:09 pm

I started leveling my dwarf when I noticed the mall teleport stone and the other one are not in my inventory. I deleted and recreated the character. I am only getting the WoW Mania rules, hearthstone and 10 slot bag in my inventory. Could a GM look into this please? The character missing the portal stones is named Musketlock. The account name is MikeSol99. I just created him.
MikeSol99

Re: Starting items not in inventory!

Postby Metaxa » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Musketlock,

It seems like you are not using the launcher. Start doing that and all will be fixed :)

Enjoy the game!

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby MikeSol99 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 am

Metaxa wrote:Hi Musketlock,

It seems like you are not using the launcher. Start doing that and all will be fixed :)

Enjoy the game!

Gamemaster Metaxa.

I definitely wasn't using the WOW Mania Launcher. I am now but it is still not working. I recreated the same character and the only WOW Mania exclusive item in my inventory is the rules book. The two teleport stones are not there. I also tried creating another character all together (different race and class) and same problem.
MikeSol99

Postby Janitor » Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 am

We do not support other clients.
Our Launcher only updates OUR client.
I am afraid you will have to download our client if you wish to play.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby MikeSol99 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:27 pm

I downloaded the game from your site. The folder name is WOW Mania 2.0.7 The launcher is your wow mania custom launcher.

I decided to download the entire client again. From your own site, I followed each step after step 1. Step 2 I downloaded the client. A folder called WoW-Mania 2.0.8 was created. Step 3 was not necessary as the realmlist file already showed WoW mania. Step 4 says to download launcher.zip but that was not necessary because I downloaded the client from your site. But I tried that anyway when it failed the first time to work.

End result, is the same. My characters do not have the WoW Mania custom teleport stones. I tried creating several characters. They only get the WoW mania rules book. And yes, I am launching the game from your own custom wow launcher. Launcher.exe, not wow.exe And it clearly is the custom launcher designed for your private server.
MikeSol99

Postby Metaxa » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Please make an ingame ticket so we can help you :)
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby MikeSol99 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 pm

I'd like to but your in-game ticketing system requires me to be level 10 before opening one up. I just joined your server. I don't have a level 10 character. I'd rather fix this problem now then find out you can't help me when I am level 10. Is there anything else you can do?

Also, are you sure you didn't break the starting items with your latest patch? I did get the starting items with my first few characters. Then I just stopped getting them. You went from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8 while I was playing.
MikeSol99

Postby Khalon » Sat May 20, 2017 6:42 am

You should receive those items automatically when you hit level 10.
Khalon

Postby MikeSol99 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Ok Khalon, I will just play the game then, thank you. That is not the way it worked a week ago but maybe the patch changed it.
MikeSol99

Return to Support