Hey everyone!

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
hanorotu

Hey everyone!

Post by hanorotu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:21 pm

God, it has been ages since I've made a forum post. But, in response to trying to help keep the thing alive, also because i've been having a lot of fun playing. Here I am.

Just started here a week or 2 ago, very first time playing WoW in any way shape or form. Kind of depressing that I enjoy it so much now when all of my friends tried to get me to play growing up and I instead stuck with RuneScape. Surely I would have played the original throughout. I think my main thing was, was that I didn't want to pay for the expansions and the original game at ridiculous prices when I could play so many others for free.

It's been a great time so far and everyone in game has been super helpful. It's awesome you guys have been up for so long, with a company like blizzard I'm surprised they haven't tried to shut it down. The only issue I've seen in game so far is, I went to the mall and got stuck there, had to hearthstone out. None of the portals were working, on my end maybe? Idk, either way great time overall.

Hope to meet some people, make some new acquaintances maybe?

Also if anyone is playing alliance and is a lower level and wants to run around with me and kill some stuff hit me up!

Saly

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Saly » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:30 am

Bonjour

J'ai fait un poste avant le tiens demandant de l'aide, beaucoup l'on lu mais personne n'y répond. peux-tu m'aider pour l'installation, car je ne trouve ou le faire, et dans mes début dans le jeu ?

merci