Vote Points Not Crediting

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
PICOLINI

Re: Vote Points Not Crediting

Post by PICOLINI » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:37 am

Same problem here, im stoping voting for sure, not worth it lmao

IMPERIAL9930

Post by IMPERIAL9930 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:31 am

I also only recieved credit for 1 vote per day. i did everything correct waited for the website to load did the captcha thingy and also only did 1 site at a time. over the weekend this happened.

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:18 pm

Same issue is happening with my account, until recently voting was not an issue. In the last 2 days I've received a grand total of 1 vote point.

CYRUSMISTRY

Post by CYRUSMISTRY » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Before voting . log your toon to get yesterdays vote token,

1st. log your toon to get yesterdays vote token 8 vote token
2nd. vote for server
3rd. re log your toon again to get today's vote token 8 vote token

next morning do same procedures

Server DB is max limited to 16 vts. it need to be flushed out by login your toon .

If you do not log and getting yesterdays vote token , and voting for server, vote is not counted for your toon cause it still has max limit and it will bug and gives u 1 Vote token...and you will not get 8 vote token for todays voting untill tomorrow it resets.

Server gives double vote token 8x for yesterday's voting in 1st relogin and 8x for today's voting ( after voting log ).

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Any chime ins from mods?

This appears to be an ongoing issue lately, vote points are simply not crediting, and will be a frustration point for those relying on it (myself included) as a means of helping to gear mains/alts.

I vote every 12/13 hours, most of the time I get ZIP, or like a miracle, the points show up hours later, but lately even that has not been happening... vote, nothing.... wait... vote.. nothing

allelyatwo

Post by allelyatwo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:52 pm

This has actually been an ongoing issue and unfortunately, neither Janitor nor any of his staff have intentions to fix it.
There are some methods out there that other players use to get as many VP as they can. One method that gets me at least 4 points out of the 6 (and I NEVER have gotten double on the weekends) is the following:

1. Make sure you are NOT logged into the game.
2. Make sure you ARE logged into the website
3. Open each voting site in a dif tab, click to vote on each one, then click the WoW-Mania banner on the page that each vote site brings you back to.
4. DO NOT close the browser for 30 minutes. You should be able to refresh your account page to see the points get credited.

Here's the fuzzy part. I'm not sure if voting right before midnight server time is the key or an hour before or what the case is.

In conclusion, I say if those sites aren't properly giving vote credit to visitors, then Janitor needs to stop using them.

Sierbahnn

Post by Sierbahnn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:21 pm

For the first time since coming to this server I actually got 6 Votepoints in a single day! Yay!
Was there some update to the page that allowed trackback to work better?

Convex1

Post by Convex1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:03 pm

I vote 10 minutes before midnight, while logged in, then log out n back in. Get 6 vps. do the same thing 10 minutes after midnight for another 6vps, been getting 12 vps like this everyday for the past month now.

Sierbahnn

Post by Sierbahnn » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:06 am

And my brief stint of getting more votes, I am back to getting one, at most 2, per day... :(