Draenei model

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
MARTHAK

Draenei model

Post by MARTHAK » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi,

I wonder if there is anything we can do about the character model. I created a female draenei and when I looked at her face, seem the upper lip and eyebrow are poorly done.

Good day.

PDV40

Re: Draenei model

Post by PDV40 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:13 am

You do realize that the Admins of this server did not write the code for WoW right? They do not alter graphics. The graphic art was done by blizzard and is in no way shape or form something that WoW-Mania is going to user their time and/or resource. Seeing as this is a Blizz-like server, that means all garphic renderings are going to remain true to what Blizzard released in 3.3.5a

MARTHAK

Post by MARTHAK » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:57 am

It clear that there is a problem with the graphics. I played on others servers and draeinei female wasnt like this. Here she is missing a part of the upper lip and eyebrows arent even well made. Futhermore, you see black spot on the character on each side of the shoulder. I never seen those kind of problem elsewhere.

xdwax1

Post by xdwax1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:46 pm

I do not know what you are really seeing, but my Draenai does not have any graphical errors/issues either on log-in screen or in the world. Maybe you have a corrupted model or texture file?