Voting for nothing

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
D4RKTORO

Voting for nothing

Post by D4RKTORO » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello this might already be resolve but I'm new in the server, my question is: I'm voting but not getting anything is there an issue or I'm doing anything wrong?? How does it works??

Thanks

FENSTRAV

Re: Voting for nothing

Post by FENSTRAV » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 am

First of all, welcome to WoW-Mania D4RKTORO.
I'm voting but not getting anything is there an issue or I'm doing anything wrong?? How does it works??
You vote in the vote panel. Voting points can take up to 24 hours to process. You get the vote points on the first character you log into, and can be used in the WoW-Mania mall. If you still have not received your vote points after 48 hours, please create an in-game ticket so a GM may assist you.

Very respectfully,

Relativity

DANJHAL

Post by DANJHAL » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:05 am

Hello, I'm not new on server and I'm voting every day. Since the 19th - 20 th everything went fine so far, but bow getting max 1 VoteToken per day.
I didn't change anything, the only thing I did was voting once from another PC.

Sorry but if the isn't solved, I will stop voting.

D4RKTORO

Post by D4RKTORO » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Thank you for the fast reply :D

Ryoken

Post by Ryoken » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:39 pm

I am suffering the same issue. Vote everyday and for the last few days only getting maybe 1 point, sometimes nothing.

Timesink

Post by Timesink » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:10 pm

DANJHAL wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:05 am
Hello, I'm not new on server and I'm voting every day. Since the 19th - 20 th everything went fine so far, but bow getting max 1 VoteToken per day.
I didn't change anything, the only thing I did was voting once from another PC.

Sorry but if the isn't solved, I will stop voting.
Unfortunately this has happened to me as well but I've been voting from the same pc. Hope this get's fixed soon <3 the server so far.

MY0WNHERO

Post by MY0WNHERO » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:43 pm

I found going to account tab than to vote more effective, and atleast putting 4 to 8 hours between votes going to ur account name and going to vote may have been what got me 1 also or the time between votes. Hope this helps

UNDECIM

Post by UNDECIM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:52 pm

I have the same problem. Introduction of the new site also came with this bug. For some of us it turned out fine. I hope it can be resolved.
Thanks

TROSKOSKI

Post by TROSKOSKI » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Same issue. 1 vote. The one that seems to be registering is the "spin the animal" vote

VOLCHEK1969

Post by VOLCHEK1969 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:32 am

This issue is beyond irritating.

I've tried voting using 4 different browsers, and all voting happens from the same laptop and IP. I've dropped my privacy settings to the lowest possible AND disabled ad blocking to see if that makes a difference AND IT DOESN'T.

I'm being conservative when I say this but by my estimation I have been shorted in excess of 150 tokens over the last few weeks. More likely the amount of tokens I've been shorted is over 200.

I'm not joking.

I vote everyday and I have a reminder set on my phone so that I vote at approximately the same time everyday. I even changed it up and stopped voting in the morning and started voting in the evening. Nothing changed. I get ONE token for voting IF I even get a token.

I know the 3rd party websites have to transmit the vote info. But for some on my guild voting works as expected but for me I get NOTHING for the effort.

Also, THIS WAS HAPPENING BEFORE THE WEBSITE REDESIGN.

For the love of all that is good in the world...GET THIS FIXED PLEASE.