General Support

[GUIDE] Resolving Patch Issues

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

[GUIDE] Resolving Patch Issues

Postby Kalasbyxan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:26 pm

This guide exists to provide you with a small guide to get malfunctioning patches to work. There may still be bugs and errors, but those are for everyone. This guide is intended for getting your client up to date. Any other issues will get resolved ASAP.

I SUGGEST READING THE NEXT STEPS CAREFULLY AND FOLLOWING THEM. THESE MAY SOLVE SOME ISSUES THAT YOU MIGHT BE EXPERIENCING.

1. Delete the patches A, B, and W, from your enGB folder. These can be found in your WoW-Mania folder. From there, head into your Data folder, there you should see the enGB folder, open it and right click the mentioned patches and remove these one by one. Download these back by using the launcher.

2. If you are unable to connect to our servers you may want to disable your Firewall or/and anything else that may be blocking you from connecting with our servers. After you do that, restart your game and try to connect again!

3. Download THIS. Then run the installer (you may already have this installed. In that case abort the installation and skip this 'EXTRA' step, you'll be notified if it's already installed).

After you finished installing, rename your 'WoW-Mania - Win' folder to 'WoW-Mania'.

Then restart the device that you play on, and enter the game.

4. You may also want to try to run your game as an administrator, right click your launcher and click 'Run as administrator' to do this.

IF YOU'VE ANY ISSUES RELATED TO THIS PATCH AFTER HAVING GIVEN THIS GUIDE A TRY, I SUGGEST REDOWNLOADING THE WOW-MANIA CLIENT AND TRYING AGAIN. IF YOU THEN STILL EXPERIENCE ISSUES RELATED TO THIS PATCH, OPEN A CONVERSATION THROIUGH OUR WEBSITE SUPPORT (bottom right corner) AND WAIT FOR A GAMEMASTER TO HELP YOU. IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT TO OUR SERVERS, I SUGGEST ADDING, AND CONTACTING WOW-MANIA.COM ON SKYPE.
WoW-Mania GM - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran
Kalasbyxan
Game Master

Return to Support