Voting

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
CYRUSMISTRY

Re: Voting

Post by CYRUSMISTRY » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:30 pm

How to check your correct voting

vote 1st one from left side 1st row, 1st column web link -> do vote--> refresh 1st one tab of wow-mania --Vote -- if u see 2 vote points you are good to go ahead

if you see 1 vote points , do vote after 5 to 15 min, as i have observed this due to heavy load on server DB just like Lag/Spike , it got fatigue in our language and do not refresh/registered our fresh voting,.... do vote after 5 to 15 min it will be solved easily...check the same if u get 2 votes you are good to go ..

By default server Vote Db gives us each click to vote from that site--> 6 vote site--> 6 vote points
1st row 2 vote sites gives each vote points for returning........

i.e clicking all 6 vote sites u sure get 6 vote points guaranteed without returning from that site
and 2 vote points from 1st 2 vote site after returning....

So at last vote after some time... to get perfect 8/8 vote points .... as 1st vote site gives 1 for click and 1 for return, 2nd vote site gives 1 for click and 1 for return.. 3 4 5 6( from left side) gives each 1 vote point after clicking that site....

Hence i observer this - vote database has connection with server DB that either lag /spike - connected......

Hint for gtop100 vote site --2nd row 1st one ->Gtop100 web site always give me error like i have already voted,, do vote after 11:30 like that,. ignore this refresh gtop100 tab.. redo captcha.. after filling captcha and do vote click,.,. it will be refreshed with " you have done successfully voting.. like that .. this site is tricky and -- its not our fault,.

SO there is no Issue with Vote site except one (gtop100) with tricks, , only issue is that vote site db is connected with server db one lag other lag,, and not reporting/registering our votes...... got me.....

Do vote genuinely. i do voting for 4 acc from 2 pc, 2 different browser ( mozila and opera), Dont just click all web site and grab 6 vote points easily that is given, but do vote fill captcha.....and return to really registered our votes................

nikolausz

Post by nikolausz » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:14 pm

Similar thing happened to me as well.

3 weeks ago when I joined the server voting was working perfectly fine for me until 2-3 days ago.
I didn't change my voting pattern, no hardware/software change, but I only get now 2 tokens for 6 sites.

I understand the site is depending on third party websites but suddenly 4 of them don't give me points? Feels weird to me. :roll:

Sbrasky

Post by Sbrasky » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 am

Looks like only the first link is registered as voted, all the rest isnt working...

kubasad

Post by kubasad » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:45 am

Same here 1 point Max per day!

Since Voting is only way to grab heirlooms it will be really nice if You can fixing that not blame other websites dear GMs