Hey janitor ....

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Cylith

Hey janitor ....

Post by Cylith » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am

"So much nonsense in just one thread... It's hilarious how people without any fucking knowledge decide to talk crap and mention a bunch of totally unrelated things and buzz words to justify a shitty argument.
My job is to care about the server! You don't like it, feel free to move to another server.
I I can speed up the process if you don't have the guts!"

You know i am a girl so no guts to me ! But ... i waiting like a week to grow up yours for kick me ! I assure you , you locked the threat because no guts for engage to a forum argument . I wish you luck with your new size guts after you ban me . :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

KITZUNU

Re: Hey janitor ....

Post by KITZUNU » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Hello,

I will admit that I locked the thread because I explained the situation, which you can read in my post.

If you have further questions I suggest that you contact Janitor via E-Mail or in a private message on Discord.

Kind Regards,
Developer Kitzunu

Banned for no reason :shrug:

ryosaeba

Post by ryosaeba » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:21 am

Cylith wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am
"So much nonsense in just one thread... It's hilarious how people without any fucking knowledge decide to talk crap and mention a bunch of totally unrelated things and buzz words to justify a shitty argument.
My job is to care about the server! You don't like it, feel free to move to another server.
I I can speed up the process if you don't have the guts!"

You know i am a girl so no guts to me ! But ... i waiting like a week to grow up yours for kick me ! I assure you , you locked the threat because no guts for engage to a forum argument . I wish you luck with your new size guts after you ban me . :lol: :lol:

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... lish/gut_1

You know that girls do have guts, right...?

Cylith

Post by Cylith » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:42 pm

[/quote]

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... lish/gut_1

You know that girls do have guts, right...?
[/quote]

Aw sweetie , i forgot the quote marks , sorry for make you confused . But i guess , you probably already knew what i meant , right ?
;)

ryosaeba

Post by ryosaeba » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:18 am

I perfectly know what you meant, "sweetie", but should that be the case, then you should've guessed what Janitor meant with that too... ain't that right?

;)