Armory

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
TECNOTURC

Armory

Post by TECNOTURC » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:28 am

Hello everyone!

I'm posting today to suggest some changes in the armory. I would love for the ability to comment on armory pages. I'm a very active armory user and have come across many things that don't exist, that are different than what the page says, etc.

For example: https://www.wow-mania.com/armory/?item=45629 . The item doesn't exist until patch 4.0.1 says wowhead.com and wow-freakz.com.

Please, may we comment on the armory pages or could I be given access to edit them?

KITZUNU

Re: Armory

Post by KITZUNU » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:42 am

Hello,

I don't quite think I understand what you mean.

Everything that you can find on our Armory page is in one way or another available ingame, through Transmogrification or drops.

Regards,
Developer Kitzunu

Banned for no reason :shrug:

THEBOB

Re: Armory

Post by THEBOB » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:25 am

I'd also love the ability to comment on the Armory pages. While most of the time Wowhead gives all the information you need it can be difficult to find helpful information about certain items due to Cataclysm, such as farming mats and gear or recipe drops. I think it'd be helpful to have comments that are tailored to this specific expansion and server.