Drop rate increase and faster professions crafting

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
GUDD

Drop rate increase and faster professions crafting

Post by GUDD » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm

similar to the xp rate ..please give us an option of more drop rate, and also professions crafting speed increase .. i say make a buff for vip like that everyone wins.

MORTHWYLL

Re: Drop rate increase and faster professions crafting

Post by MORTHWYLL » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:34 am

Professions already level two ranks per level, you want it even faster? You can buy instant max level in the Mall as well.

However, I do agree that some drop rates need to be looked at - take the 4 'rare' NR cooking recipes. I have tried farming these (gave up after 3 days, 4-5 hours each day, no drops), and have only seen two drop in dungeons (won one, lost the other). This from recipes that normally drop during questing....

On the flip side, i now have the Brewfest Ram, Brewfest Kodo, HH mount, Blue Drake and Blue Proto drake, mounts I never saw drop in retail, let alone won. So I think some things have been increased already

MRMCE

Post by MRMCE » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:13 am

I have the idea spawn rates for materials are not doubled or for vip sextupled. Farming materials is no fun at all so I do not understand why this cant be modified. GM could you please loot into this.

4FOOD

Post by 4FOOD » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:41 pm

Can a GM also make 8 pieces of loot drop from each ICC boss? I hate having to spend time playing this game and would much rather all gear handed to me