Redemption shows as "Offline"

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
AYMELEK

Redemption shows as "Offline"

Post by AYMELEK » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:06 am

Hello
From now, only players with our client will be able to login to the server. This is the first stage of our previously announced steps (January 2020) to completely stop non-WoW-Mania clients from logging it. This will happen again more and more on the following weeks until we switch completely in May 15th.

If, after login/relog, and using our client / launcher at the last patch (currently 2.6.0) you see Redemption as offline, follow the next steps:
- Download the launcher (website or discord on the pinned messages);
- Delete cache;
- Start laucher as admin.
If you still have issues, be sure in not using any VPN.

yandrek

Re: Redemption shows as "Offline"

Post by yandrek » Wed May 06, 2020 11:48 pm

I have done everything according to the instructions and still can't log into the Game, realm appears offline.....

gorgorothus2

Post by gorgorothus2 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:05 am

Good evening,

I've been having issues login since some hours ago. I came to the forum and read all the threads i could before spamming another post about the same issue everyone is complaining about.

So:
Downloaded the correct launcher 2.6.0;
Patched the client just to be sure;
i'm not running any vpn or proxy;
Was able to create a toon and enter the game on ptr, although i can't get past the realm selection screen if i select the Redemption server. I have 4 characters, bought a monhtly vip subscription for 2 accounts (mine and my wife's) and i'm hoping to buy another when this one ends.

Can anyone (being a GM or not) who had the same issue and solved it successfuly PLEASE help me? I enjoy this server.

Thanks in advance

alarys8

Post by alarys8 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:05 am

Agreed, same here. Realm shows offline when I try to log in.

I have been on 2.6.0 since it was released and I have used the Launcher to delete my cache just now. No effect.

I am very happy with all the hard work that the server team does, and I'm sure that it will be fixed when you can :-)
Attachments
wow-mania-offline.jpg
wow-mania-offline.jpg (41.21 KiB) Viewed 10492 times

ARKANINE

Post by ARKANINE » Thu May 07, 2020 12:19 am

I am having the exact same issue. Re downloaded the launcher patched it so its on the latest 2.6 as it has been for a while. Just not letting me into the server....

Convex1

Post by Convex1 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:20 am

Server has been having issues for the past 2 hours, Gms are working on it.

Xaarell

Post by Xaarell » Thu May 07, 2020 12:25 am

Just joined yesterday, was impressed initially. Please tell me this isn't the norm.

Edit: Looking at the Connection Issues forum this does appear to be an issue quite often.
Last edited by Xaarell on Thu May 07, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ARKANINE

Post by ARKANINE » Thu May 07, 2020 12:35 am

Xaarell wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:25 am
Just joined yesterday, was impressed initially. Please tell me this isn't the norm.
Its not. Been playing on and off for a few years. First time its at a point like this.
There are sometimes some server restarts but they are planned give you warning and only take 5-10mins max.

Hiddenwarrior

Post by Hiddenwarrior » Thu May 07, 2020 12:57 am

check https://www.wow-mania.com/server/ it shows that world server is offline. been like this since 4 hours ago. on for 3 min, then went down again.

yashinato

Post by yashinato » Thu May 07, 2020 7:47 am

Hey guys how's the pregnancy coming along?
Is the game born yet or still stuck in the belly lol
I've all along use what you have provided from day 1 when playing in your server now i get booted every 5 mins after log in
That is one nasty baby we are dealing with here lol