Does anyone use LFG?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
BLIGHTCORRUPT

Does anyone use LFG?

Post by BLIGHTCORRUPT » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:08 pm

I've been playing on and off for a while and one of the things that draws me to WoW in general is the LFG for dungeons. Everytime I play, however, it seems like no one ever uses it. I spent 45 minutes queued as a healer and count find a group to dungeon. Do people just not use it? Is dungeoning not a thing?

Blades137

Re: Does anyone use LFG?

Post by Blades137 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:58 pm

BLIGHTCORRUPT wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:08 pm
I've been playing on and off for a while and one of the things that draws me to WoW in general is the LFG for dungeons. Everytime I play, however, it seems like no one ever uses it. I spent 45 minutes queued as a healer and count find a group to dungeon. Do people just not use it? Is dungeoning not a thing?
While leveling, due to server population, you will unlikely find people doing dungeons unless you are on at peak server times.

Many of the geared 80's raid during the week, and level alts on weekends (double XP), some do raid weekends too.

Realistically you won't get groups that often until you are geared sufficiently enough for RDF.

Depending on your guild and size, they can help run you through lower level dungeons or gear up by running heroics, or normal FoS/PoS runs.

Hope that helps.

sadasd

Re: Does anyone use LFG?

Post by sadasd » Mon May 15, 2023 9:26 am

BLIGHTCORRUPT wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:08 pm
I've been playing on and off for a while and one of the things that draws me to WoW in general is the LFG for dungeons. Everytime I play, however, it seems like no one ever uses it. I spent 45 minutes queued as a healer and count find a group to dungeon. Do people just not use it? Is dungeoning not a thing? shell shockers 2

I can find me on Global Offensive server. I'm often online at night.