Ninja Looter.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Ninja Looter.

Postby Hated » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello there. After like 2 weeks for farming FoS The Neele Scorpion Trinked Dropped and a Tank Druid needed and then left and logged out. Now for a Tank you GREED on things that are not for your MS, but this guy decided to ninja. As I didnt see anything saying for Ninjas Id suggest you make some sort of punishment for these types of people.

Here is some proof.

Hated

Re: Ninja Looter.

Postby Grodos » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:57 pm

I don't see how's this ninja act?! He may be an A-hole but he isn't ninja. He needed it for OS (probably), had eligible roll, won. End of story. You should consider guild party gear hunt next time...
Grodos

Postby Metaxa » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:29 pm

I understand your disappointment for losing a roll on an item you really wanted to have, but that's a part of the game.
Maybe you needed it harder, maybe not, doesn't matter, the other guy won.

Gamemasters do not interfere in loot issues between players. Avoid problems by doing guildruns.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Hated » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 am

Grodos wrote:I don't see how's this ninja act?! He may be an A-hole but he isn't ninja. He needed it for OS (probably), had eligible roll, won. End of story. You should consider guild party gear hunt next time...

Oh okay. So I should need on every item even though I need it for OS. Seems legit and not a ninja at all.
#legitshit #notninja
Hated

Postby alcy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:34 am

Classical ninja looting is when someone steals items without any kind of roll, or takes an item that he has no use for at all.
Rolling need for offspecs is considered rude but it's a different story, especially in a 5man dungeon.

I hate to break it to you, but if you made sanctions against tanks and healers rolling for offspec gear in FOS POS, you wouldn't see a lot of groups being formed. Tank and heal specs are incredibly easy to gear, many of them are only joining for offspec gear.

You are free to roll need on everything yourself, but you take the risk of being flagged as an asshole and nobody will invite you again. Unless you're a tank or healer, because people are usually desperate to find one. That's why its the privilege of tanks and healers.
alcy

Postby stefannel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:14 pm

I understand you're salty for losing it but MAYBE you wanna go with guild and not with pugs.
Also, I don't see why should that druid stay 1 hour in RHC queue as DPS (until some1 joins as tank) when he can queue as tank and tank RHC to gear up his OS or Main Spec as well.
Why should I stay 1 hour in queue as DPS to get dps gear when I can roll 10 RHCs as tank and roll for whatever items I want/need.
He's not a ninja. Ppl join RHCs to gear up their specs main or OS, whatever they need/want to gear up.
stefannel

Postby Grodos » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am

Hated wrote:
Grodos wrote:I don't see how's this ninja act?! He may be an A-hole but he isn't ninja. He needed it for OS (probably), had eligible roll, won. End of story. You should consider guild party gear hunt next time...

Oh okay. So I should need on every item even though I need it for OS. Seems legit and not a ninja at all.
#legitshit #notninja

If you have an option to roll need, go for it. Just don't be surprised when party vote kicks you out and no one every again invites you to join party! Before you start claiming someone's ninja, be sure that someone really has no use for the item (like warrior rolls need for int. item). Everything else is perfectly fine.
Grodos

Return to General Chat