Someone who has all the cooking recipes?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Someone who has all the cooking recipes?

Postby Pitmaster » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi, the title of the topic say it all. Is there someone on this server? And how did he or she does it?
I am now on only 5 recipes from my finish but I can't get to the end.

Pit
Pitmaster

Re: Someone who has all the cooking recipes?

Postby Lightmare » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Which 5 are you missing? I don't have them all, but I know there are some profession addons that track things like what recipes you do not have and how to find them. If you already know what you are missing, use the wow-mania armory to find where they are.
Lightmare

Postby Pitmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 am

I do use Arkis recipes list. So I know where to get the last recipes. But I am allready a long time working for them and don't get them.

I still miss: from quests at "The Rokk" Lower City
Recipe: Broiled Bloodfin
Recipe: Skullfish Soup
Recipe: Spicy Hot Talbuk

World drop:
Recipe: Haunted Herring

Sold by Dirge Quikcleave:
Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

The daileys from The Rokk I do them every day, I am killing around Northrend all day, and the recipes sold by Dirg you have to getting Neutral with Brood of Nozdormu.

Pit
Pitmaster

Postby stefannel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 am

Hello,
Are you referring to Chef de Cuisine achievment that involves 160 cooking recipes ?
I don't know anyone having 160 recipes on this server.
If you refer to Sous Chef Achievment (100 recipes) that is achievable. I got like 110 recipes now and going up.
stefannel

Postby Lightmare » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Sounds like the issue is not you "can't" get them, just that its taking a long time.
The fish barrel recipes are just annoyingly low percentage for a daily reward. Likewise the crate of meat. Not much other than to keep doing the daily and hope the random number gods favor you.

For the Haunted Herring, looks like lots of people had success farming Kvaldir Raiders in Kaskala
http://www.wow-mania.com/armory/?npc=25760

Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops is part of the scepter quest chain for opening AQ40 which you probably know.
Getting rep to neutral isn't that bad since the gate is already open. You can kill mobs inside the raid instances
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scepter_of_the_Shifting_Sands_quest_chain
Lightmare

Postby Pitmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:41 pm

stefannel wrote:Hello,
Are you referring to Chef de Cuisine achievment that involves 160 cooking recipes ?
I don't know anyone having 160 recipes on this server.
If you refer to Sous Chef Achievment (100 recipes) that is achievable. I got like 110 recipes now and going up.

I refer to all the achievements, I allready got 164 out of 169.

Pit
Pitmaster

Postby Pitmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Lightmare wrote:Sounds like the issue is not you "can't" get them, just that its taking a long time.
The fish barrel recipes are just annoyingly low percentage for a daily reward. Likewise the crate of meat. Not much other than to keep doing the daily and hope the random number gods favor you.

For the Haunted Herring, looks like lots of people had success farming Kvaldir Raiders in Kaskala
http://www.wow-mania.com/armory/?npc=25760

Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops is part of the scepter quest chain for opening AQ40 which you probably know.
Getting rep to neutral isn't that bad since the gate is already open. You can kill mobs inside the raid instances
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scepter_of_the_Shifting_Sands_quest_chain

It is the question of is it possible! As long as I know it is possible I don't mind putting in the time it needs to get it.
Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops for instance, I have tried to do that dungeon but We couldn't kill the 3e boss. It looked bugged.
I am glad to know the barrel of fish and the crate of meat work. Just time here.

Pit
Pitmaster

Postby Pitmaster » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Yes, got [Recipe: Skullfish Soup] out of the fish barrel today. Just 4 to go!

Pit
Pitmaster

Postby Pitmaster » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

And Yes!!!! Also added [Recipe: Broiled Bloodfin] to my collection, just 3 to go now.

Pit

Still nobody who has all the cooking recipes on this server?
Pitmaster

Postby Yanodei » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 am

GO! Go! GOOooooh!
I plan on doing this at some point.....
What an odd animal man is, to willingly allow themselves to be caged.
Yanodei

Next

Return to General Chat