Random

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Random

Postby DarkDariesh » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:58 am

Does anyone else's signature show? I have seen none, and mine doesn't seem too either when I read posts. Yes I have checked my settings. Many times. Not an important topic. But...... I did make one. For funsies.
"That place..... The place of my darkest hours. It calls to me. No matter where I travel in Azeroth. I feel it deep in my soul... If a soul, I even still have."
Dariesh
DarkDariesh

Re: Random

Postby Anthonhed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Your signature is there THO you need to change color for it to show :P

"That place..... The place of my darkest hours. It calls to me. No matter where I travel in Azeroth. I feel it deep in my soul... If a soul, I even still have."
Dariesh
Anthonhed

Re: Random

Postby DarkDariesh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 am

Anthonhed wrote:Your signature is there THO you need to change color for it to show :P

Dariesh

Tyvm!
Dariesh
DarkDariesh

Return to General Chat