Anyone to help me in wow mania?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
richardrockwell

Anyone to help me in wow mania?

Post by richardrockwell » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:16 am

Hey guys, ive started to play wow again but i'm not a pro or anything, in fact i'm so dumb that ive started a blood elf priest, when i reached level 23 i went trough eastern and western plaguelands (died like 30 times) to get to undercity, i didn't find the balloon to oggrimar, went back to silvermoon, used the orb to get back to undercity then i finally could get to ashenvale, which i am at right now and i just cannot find any quests for some reason (lvl 23) if anyone's bored of being max leveled and geared or just stupid like i am :D hit me up in game, my name is "Trusted" there.

theejynx

Re: Anyone to help me in wow mania?

Post by theejynx » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:58 pm

Realize this was yesterday, but if you still haven't found any quests, you need to head east to Splintertree Post or, more than likely, far, far west to Zoram Strand. You may find it more feasible to do quests in Ratchet or Tarren Mill. :)

EVGOBULON

Re: Anyone to help me in wow mania?

Post by EVGOBULON » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:31 pm

just a small tip, hopefully not too late ;
you should have the wow-mania teleport stone available to you.
With it, you can port into the mall once every hour, from where you can port into any of your factions main hub cities (Orgrimmar, UC, Silvermoon, ...)